Tamil School of Missouri – Fire Safety and Emergency procedure
(St. Charles /OFallon Branch)
Tamil School Emergency Coordinators
- Raj Sivaraj (636-675-6468)
- Alagendran Sundarajan (408-757-3248)
Fire Safety Instructions:
- Tamil School safety Coordinator will Call 911
- Tamil School safety Coordinator will inform the person-in-charge or call the local building contact from the following:
- St. Peters Spencer Road Branch, 427 Spencer Road, (636) 447-2320
- St. Charles Kisker Road Branch, 1000 Kisker Road, (636) 447-7323
- Ofallon Middendorf-Kredell Branch, 2750 Highway K, (636) 978-7926
- Ofallon Dardenne Presbyterian Church, 7400 Highway N, (636) 561-4347
Tornado Safety and Instructions
- When the fire alarm triggered, students should walk directly to designate exits in a quiet and orderly manner.
- Teachers and the student in the room should use the emergency door inside the room and exit outside and follow instructions to the parking lot.
- Do not use elevators during a fire evacuation.
- Teachers should notify the emergency coordinators of missing students.
- Students and staff can return to the building when the all clear signal is given by official Tamil School coordinators.
- School Emergency coordinator can be identified with orange hat and orange coat during the incident.
- Students, teachers and parents advised to obey the commands from school emergency coordinators.